And… Any resemblance to real events and/or real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental ! © All rights reserved.

5 November 2011

Here I am , Once again



 I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes .

This is my new begining , Someone told me that I'm a strong woman - I want to beliede it right now and I want to begin a brand new life

My mind is a horrible place to be , so watch out Next Boy - you better stay calm and don 't get here ! 

Between Passions , Fake Love And Hopes - you're almost here - This is what Love Sucks .

Now Behind this hazel eyes - there's an empty Soul - but not an Empty mind. Someone got in there ...

I Hope the Best for me - Let me be selfish once in my life ! 
 
Codrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts about what I tried to write...