And… Any resemblance to real events and/or real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental ! © All rights reserved.

24 March 2008

...Obsession...

 


It seemed to me that I've seen your shadow
On the Darksouls Avenue
But I was wrong-there was only an angel...
Another day I looked out of the window
And it seemed to me that you were there
But it was only the heavy rain...
Yesterday,It seemed to me that you were here
Near me,speaking to me
But once again I was wrong...
It was the wind ,which was whispering
In my ears and in my thoughts
Now It seems that you're calling me
I'm hearing your mystic voice!
But should I go?Are you really calling me?
Or it's my imagination which is making fun of me?


Codrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts about what I tried to write...