And… Any resemblance to real events and/or real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental ! © All rights reserved.

5 March 2008

Love


***********************************************

 

They ussualy used to tell me that I'll never gonna fall in love

But they were wrong ... and one day I've heard the song of Love

It was a strange song and only in my sick mind..........

It was a song he sang ... that I almost lost my mind.

And the notes were on my bloody lips all night long

And then he gave her a sweet kiss on my soft lips.

And the magic began

Dreaming ... but that was just a feeling

That dissapeared into the sky

Wondering why ... Watching it fly...

And crying while I realised that they were right

It only was the Darkness lurking in her mind

And singing that sad love song

And I knew ... he almost touched my heart

With the spiny rose of Love

That he offered to me.....

***********************************************


Codrina & Rei














No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts about what I tried to write...