And… Any resemblance to real events and/or real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental ! © All rights reserved.

7 January 2011

Dark night 2








In that dark night,
I saw your light
Red,light,fire light
Keep my soul
And feel the night!
Darkness on fire
Flames around,
Angels were flying
Lightening the night.
Red roses falling down
Sad song singing loud
Breaking the spellbound. 

Codrina

In the dark night,
I see the light...
Everything is bright...
I only want to fight
Lonely in the night.


Around the shrine... flames.
Angels are flying...
Everything has sens
When someone is dying...


A single rose is falling down,
I fell the pain... is all around
The sades songs, singing out loud
Breaking down, the spellbound.


Adrian



Something different and new ! Like it !!!

1 comment:

Write me your thoughts about what I tried to write...