And… Any resemblance to real events and/or real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental ! © All rights reserved.

18 December 2010

But did you know, That when it snows...

Ok...You MUST know that you've become my Obsession...[If you'll ever read this]


Anyway , I dreamt about you...and it was so strange...


YOU are strange...



I still feel you touch cold as Ice...

Winter


I wanna be the next snowflake


Which will fall from the sky


On the 22nd of December


And will reach you cheek


And slowly will go down


On your lips and then die-


Melting on you lower lip.


I wanna be the cold winter wind


And after searching you


Through the whole world


I reach your face


And kiss your lips.


I wanna be the winter sun


That warms your face


And steal you a smile.


 


 


Codrina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts about what I tried to write...